Lavelle Partners represent many Irish construction firms, and other related businesses, who have entrusted us to manage the legal aspects of their residential and commercial building projects.
We have been working in this complex and fast-moving field over 35 years and have been pivotal to the success of our construction clients.
We provide significant added value to our clients for several reasons:
Firstly, Lavelle Partners is a full-service law firm, meaning our specialist teams cooperate to provide unified thinking. As such, the construction law advice we offer will have been considered from all angles, including taxation, environmental legislation, planning law, landlord and tenant law, and corporate law.
Secondly, we represent parties across the spectrum of development. From the funding, site scoping, business planning and design end, to construction then through to leasing and sale, we have a robust understanding of the needs and challenges of businesses working in this sector.
And thirdly, we keep abreast of the latest legislation and case law in the field of construction, in Ireland, the EU and internationally. By providing advice based on the latest information available to our clients, they are able to gain a competitive advantage.
We regularly act for:
- Banks and other lenders – taking security over property and advising on syndicate and pension-related property schemes.
- Developers and construction firms.
- Commercial building owners.
- Building managers.
In addition, we can work directly with designers, project managers, construction managers, senior engineers, surveyors, and any other professionals involved at any stage of the construction process.
Our construction law services
Lavelle Partners offer a full-service construction law service, including (but not limited to) the following:
- Drafting and negotiating construction contracts and development agreements for all types of property development projects.
- Drafting and negotiating all related construction law agreements, including professional appointments, step-in-agreements and collateral warranties.
- Advising on construction disputes including adjudication, conciliation and arbitration.
- Advising on all aspects of commercial, retail and office fit-outs on behalf of contractors, owners and tenants.
- Advising lenders on construction-related security requirements related to all types of developments.
Why choose Lavelle Partners?
- Our property team has a wealth of practical knowledge and experience relating to construction matters in Ireland. We are business people at heart and will work tirelessly to ensure your business interests are represented and goals achieved.
- Our team has over 30 years of experience in providing a full-service construction law legal advice for some of Ireland’s largest construction firms and developers.
- We are personally invested in our clients’ success. As such, we help you tackle problems and capitalise on opportunities swiftly. If a conventional solution does not achieve your objectives, we will challenge it, disrupting conventional ways of thinking to create a result that works for you.
- When it comes to making decisions, our experience and knowledge give us the confidence to make decisions quickly, a crucial factor in construction projects.
For further information on how we can help you with construction law in Ireland, please contact Lavelle Partners in confidence on (01) 644 5800.