Commercial Property Solicitors
About Our Property department
For 35 years, Lavelle Partners have been handling commercial and residential property transactions for Irish and international clients.
In that time, we are proud to have represented individuals, businesses and organisations in every region of Ireland, whether first-time buyers or experienced property investors with vast portfolios. From small apartments to large houses, offices, retail establishments and warehouses, our team has overseen the sale and purchase of every conceivable property type. We advise developers on schemes and transactions with significant land and development value, and syndicate and pension-related property schemes. In addition, we act for financial institutions in relation to their secured lending requirements.
Our ethos when it comes to property related matters is to leave no stone unturned. The service we provide will ensure that everything you need to know about your proposed transaction is uncovered, avoiding any nasty surprises in the future.
Our property Solicitors are proactive and approachable. We have your best interests at heart and want to be part of your personal and business success. It is our personal service and meticulousness which sets us apart from many other firms.
Our property services
Lavelle Partners’ property department serves both individuals and commercial clients.
Our property services to individuals include:
- Conveyancing – buying/selling/leasing of new and second-hand homes
- Apartment schemes/management company structures
- Title review
- Finance, mortgages and re-mortgages
- Stamp duty and taxation
- Planning law
- Building contracts
- PRTB, leases and landlord and tenant issues
Our commercial services include:
- Sales and purchases of all types of commercial property
- Commercial property development
- Commercial leases
- Landlord and tenant matters
- Planning and environmental matters
- Title reviews for large volume projects
Why Choose Lavelle Partners?
- Our property Solicitors have a wealth of practical knowledge and experience in relation to commercial and residential property law in Ireland.
- We are personally invested in our clients’ success. As such, we help you tackle problems and capitalise on opportunities swiftly. If a conventional solution does not achieve your objectives, we will challenge it, disrupting conventional ways of thinking to create a result that works for you.
- Our team conforms to the latest standards in data protection, confidentiality, cyber-security, and financial fraud – as such, you can be assured your matter is in the safest possible hands.
- We will never trade speed of transaction for quality; you can be assured your property matter will progress as rapidly as possible safe in the knowledge that every detail will be assessed and where needed, actioned.
When you speak to one of our property Solicitors, will take the time to listen to your requirements, and will advise you on your options, and expected costs. At all times, you can be assured we will be open, honest and proactive in assisting you with your matter.
For further information on how we can help you with residential or commercial property in Ireland and the EU, please contact Lavelle Partners in confidence on (01) 644 5800.