Lavelle Partners is one of Dublin’s most dynamic and established law firms, and we have been advising Irish and international businesses for many decades. We are a leading European Legal 500 firm and have received awards for our experience, knowledge, and client service from Finance Monthly and Corporate INTL.
Gríana O’Kelly leads our corporate and commercial department. She has extensive corporate and commercial law experience, including successfully advising buyers and sellers in M&A transactions in the healthcare and technology sectors p, and advising international clients who wish to base their headquarters or entities in Ireland. The European Legal 500 states that she shows “great attention to detail”, which can be seen through her strong track record of advising clients on matters such as deriving investment funding, share capital restructuring, acquisition and disposal of businesses, and intellectual property.
As a team, we are focused on our client’s success and take the time to understand what this means for them. We don’t do “off the shelf law”, instead, we work to discover your ambitions and tailor the strategies required to achieve them, on time and on budget.
As a full service corporate and commercial law firm, our departments closely collaborate to ensure all transactions are successfully completed while meeting all corporate requirements. Gríana and her team work with our employment, banking, intellectual property and data protection departments, meaning we can advise you across every aspect of your business as it grows and evolves.
Our corporate and commercial team advise on a wide range of matters and transactions including:
- Commercial Contracts
- Corporate Governance
- Investment and funding for business
- Intellectual property
- Data protection
- Foreign direct investment
Why Choose Lavelle Partners?
- With a corporation tax rate of 12.5% for trading income, Ireland is a key destination for businesses seeking a domicile with access to the EU and a stable political framework. Our corporate and commercial lawyers have successfully advised numerous organisations, ranging from multi-nationals to tech start-ups on launching in the Irish market.
- We are personally invested in our clients’ success. As such, we help you tackle problems and capitalise on opportunities swiftly. If a conventional solution does not achieve your objectives, we will challenge it, disrupting conventional ways of thinking to create a result that works for you.
- When it comes to making decisions, our experience and knowledge give us the confidence to make decisions quickly, a crucial factor in Mergers and Acquisitions.
For further information on how we can help you with corporate and commercial law matters in Ireland and the EU, please contact Lavelle Partners in confidence on (01) 644 5800.