Greg is a Partner in the Property Department of Lavelle Partners where he advises on all aspects of residential and commercial property transactions. His particular focus is on the acquisition, disposal, financing and leasing of a broad range of commercial properties including offices, restaurants, retail premises, public houses, mixed commercial and residential developments.
He also has extensive experience advising in relation to mortgagee and receiver sales of both commercial and residential properties and in acting for lending institutions in relation to secured lending transactions. He is an experienced lawyer with ten years PQE and a background in general practice that honed his ability to manage clients while maintaining cordial and efficient relationships with clients, opposing lawyers and counsel.
- Involved in the sale of a large residential and commercial property portfolio to LRC Group known as Project Turner. The portfolio sale was the subject of an article in the Irish Times in April 2019.
- Acts for a number of prominent financial institutions with a particular emphasis on receiver and mortgagee in possession property disposals.
- Acts for a large number of private clients in a wide range of residential and commercial property transactions to include commercial leasing, title rectification and re-financing matters.
In the press
Read about Greg’s promotion to Partner in Business & Finance Magazine
Read about Greg’s promotion to Partner in the Law Society Gazette
Read about Greg’s promtion to Partner in Business Plus Magazine
- Law Society of Ireland
Bachelor of Business and Legal Studies Degree (BBLS), UCD, 2003
What our clients say
- ‘Lavelle Partners have an excellent understanding of our business and requirements. They provide expert legal advice and a very speedy turnaround. The team are very collaborative and innovative in providing solutions to any issues which arise.’
The Legal 500, 2022
- ‘Lavelle Partners have offered us outstanding service on a daily basis. Their knowledge and advice has been integral to the achievement of our strategic objectives across our varied and many projects.’
The Legal 500, 2022