Corporate and General Banking
Lavelle Partners’ Banking Department has been providing specialist bespoke legal services to domestic and international lenders and corporate borrowers for over 30 years.
Our clients gain considerable added value from the ability of our banking team to engage with our full range of in-house legal expertise, including in the areas of taxation, finance law, corporate law, property, contract law and litigation.
Many of our corporate borrower clients are seeking funds for strategic projects, including for business expansion into a new product area or location, a construction or existing property project, to increase working capital or to restructure debts.
Our banking function is headed by Nicola Walsh. Our banking team has successfully forged ties between some of Ireland’s largest lenders and corporate institutions to enable the funding of largescale and high-value commercial projects. By truly understanding the needs of our clients and the capabilities of lenders, we ensure that no stone is left unturned during the lending transactions we oversee.
Our banking services
Our banking team provide a range of specialist services to both lenders and borrowers, including:
- Advising lenders on legal and regulatory issues.
- Acquisition finance
- Property finance
- Reviewing of secured and unsecured loan agreements
- Reviewing and drafting of loan and security documentation
- Reviewing of borrowers’ certificates of title, unusual security structures and the completion and perfection of security
- Syndicated lending
Why Choose Lavelle Partners?
- Our Banking Department, headed by Nicola Walsh has a wealth of practical experience in relation to banking matters in Ireland. We are business people at heart and will work tirelessly to ensure your business interests are represented and goals achieved.
- We are personally invested in our clients’ success. As such, we help you tackle problems and capitalise on opportunities swiftly. If a conventional solution does not achieve your objectives, we will challenge it, disrupting conventional ways of thinking to create a result that works for you.
- When it comes to making decisions, our experience and knowledge give us the confidence to make decisions quickly, a crucial factor in corporate borrowing matters.
- Our team conforms to the latest standards in data protection, confidentiality, cyber-security, and financial fraud – as such, you can be assured your matter is in the safest possible hands.
For further information on how we can help you with corporate borrowing matters in Ireland and the EU, please contact Lavelle Partners in confidence on (01) 644 5800.