Property Asset Management
Lavelle Partners’ property asset management team work with property owners and landlords to handle the day to day running of their property portfolios.
We understand that for many commercial property owners, time is a precious resource, and hence they need to focus on the strategic side of their business, leaving the detailed daily management tasks to those who are experienced and well placed to do so.
Our property asset management team currently manages a wide range of property asset portfolios on behalf of Irish and international clients, and as such, is well versed in the operational realities of property management from the small to large scale.
Our property asset management services
Our property asset management services encompass the lifecycle of commercial property ownership, from assisting with your initial business strategy, managing the negotiation and purchase process, right through to the daily management of your assets, liaising with your tenants, and eventually the sale and divestment of your investments.
Because we are a full-service law firm in Ireland, our property asset management team collaborate and tap into the full range of expertise we have available including taxation, conveyancing and litigation. This means you will not need to engage a range of providers to meet your needs; with a single entity serving your property asset management needs, you can be assured of a joined-up approach, with all advice coalescing around a single set of business objectives.
Lavelle Partners’ property asset management services include:
- Managing the sale or purchase of single or multiple properties
- Managing the leasing lifecycle
- Managing lease assignments, underleases and licences for alterations
- Dealing with rent reviews
- Advising on dilapidations
- Advising on funding or refinancing a property portfolio
Where necessary, our property asset management team will assist with any litigation arising during the daily management of your property portfolio on your behalf, including handling issues in relation to:
- Breaches of covenant
- Possession claims
- Rent arrears
- Rent review disputes
- Nuisance and trespass claims
- Tenant insolvency
Why Choose Lavelle Partners?
- Our property team, headed by Nicola Walsh have a wealth of practical knowledge and experience in relation to commercial property in Ireland. We are business people at heart and will work tirelessly to ensure your business interests are represented and goals achieved.
- Our team has over 30 years of experience in providing a full-service property asset management service for some of Ireland’s largest property portfolios, across a range of business sectors.
- We are personally invested in our clients’ success. As such, we help you tackle problems and capitalise on opportunities swiftly. If a conventional solution does not achieve your objectives, we will challenge it, disrupting conventional ways of thinking to create a result that works for you.
- When it comes to making decisions, our experience and knowledge give us the confidence to make decisions quickly, a crucial factor in commercial property transactions.
- Our team conforms to the latest standards in data protection, confidentiality, cyber-security, and financial fraud; you can be assured your matter is in the safest possible hands.
Call Lavelle Partners today to discuss your property asset management needs. One of our property management Solicitors will take the time to listen to your requirements and advise how we can assist and add value to your business.
For further information on how we can help you with property asset management in Ireland, please contact Lavelle Partners in confidence on (01) 644 5800.