Nikita works across Lavelle Partners’ Employment, Dispute Resolution and Corporate and Commercial Teams. Since joining Lavelle Partners in 2016, Nikita has worked in a number of departments including employment, corporate and commercial, property, commercial litigation and medical negligence. Nikita acts for a wide range of clients including both commercial and private clients.
As part of the Litigation and Dispute Resolution Team Nikita works closely with partner Marc Fitzgibbon and has experience in dealing with a wide range of the employment law areas, including employment contracts, policies and handbooks, redundancies, unfair dismissals, employment litigation, mediation and dispute resolution. Nikita also advises on the appointment and severance of employees, legal issues surrounding termination of employment, including the negotiation of severance packages.
As part of the Corporate and Commercial Team Nikita advises and assists on corporate M&A transactions. Nikita has experience in drafting various commercial agreements such as shareholder agreements, consultancy agreements and data protection policies.
- Law Society of Ireland,
- Member of the Dublin Solicitors Bar Association (DSBA) Young Lawyers Committee.
- Diploma in Employment Law, The Law Society of Ireland,
- Certificate in Commercial Mediation, The Law Society of Ireland,
- Certificate in Technology Law, The Law Society of Ireland,
- Bachelor of Civil Law (B.C.L), NUI, Galway.