Odhran is a partner on our Corporate and Commercial Team. He advises on a wide range of commercial matters including corporate restructurings, mergers and acquisitions, equity investments and venture capital transactions. His clients include consultancy firms, small and medium enterprises, asset managers and financial institutions. Odhran also works with early-stage start-ups and assists foreign corporates seeking to set up business operations in Ireland.
Prior to joining Lavelle Partners, Odhran worked with a leading Irish law firm and as an in-house counsel in the investment banking and asset management sectors.
- Advising a Fortune 500 technology company in the set up and distribution of its products in the Irish jurisdiction.
- Advising a construction firm management team on the acquisition of assets and intellectual property by way of MBO.
- Advising on bank balance sheet ALM transaction including the buy back and cancellation of covered bonds issuances and termination of interest rate and FX swaps.
- Advising on debt issuances and listing requirements for MTN bond programmes relating to index linked notes and structured products.
- Advising on the private placements and public offers of structured debt and index linked securities.
- Advising on the material outsourcing of IT and Credit Operations functions including negotiation of master service agreements, KPI schedules and related governance requirements.
- Advising on supply chain efficiency projects focused on improved tender management and enhanced sourcing/procurement processes.
- Advising on the drafting, negotiation and review of in-house commercial contracts including procurement contracts; IT service level agreements; software licence agreements and supply agreements.
- Law Society of Ireland.
- University of Oxford – Executive Finance Programme.
- Law Society of Ireland – Graduate Diploma in Insolvency & Restructuring.
- University College Dublin – Graduate Diploma Risk Management & Quality.
- University of Limerick and University of Konstanz Germany – Law & German.