Mark is a Solicitor on the Lavelle Partners Litigation and Dispute Resolution Team, with a particular focus on private litigation, namely medical negligence and personal injury cases. Mark works closely with Partner and Head of Medical Negligence, Avril Scally, on cases involving cancer misdiagnosis, delayed diagnoses, and obstetric negligence.
Mark worked at the firm throughout his traineeship and gained significant experience during this time in many private litigation cases. Medical negligence cases can often be fraught with anxiety and complication for the clients involved. Mark’s focus is on making the process as stress-free and smooth as possible.
- Represents parents and children in cases involving obstetric injury;
- Represents patients in dental and orthodontic negligence claims;
- Works closely with Avril Scally in representing women who received incorrect smear results in the CervicalCheck screening programme;
- Represents patients in delayed diagnosis cases arising from GP and hospital negligence;
- Represents patients suffering nerve damage as a result of negligent medical treatment;
- Represents people who suffered personal injuries resulting from road traffic accidents, accidents at work, and trips & falls.
- Member of AVMA (Action Against Medical Accidents)
- Member of Dublin Solicitor’s Bar Association
- Law Society of Ireland
- Bachelor of Laws, LL.B., Trinity College Dublin, 2014
- Certificate in Technology Law, Law Society, 2020