Kevin is a solicitor on the Lavelle Partners Debt Recovery and Mortgage Litigation Team and works on behalf of banking clients at all stages of the process from inception to conclusion.
Kevin acts on behalf of both private and commercial clients in the effective resolution of debt recovery matters. He also provides legal assistance to charitable organisations, advising on regulatory and compliance issues and is experienced in the areas of debt recovery, enforcement and company law.
- Acts for several well-known corporate entities in the resolution of high-volume debt issues in all court jurisdictions.
- Acted on behalf of parties in the settlement of contentious contractual disputes.
- Advised on complex agreements between corporate entities for provision of service agreements.
Professional Memberships and awards
- Law Society of Ireland.
- Recipient of the Law Society of Ireland’s Access Scholarship award.
- Bachelor of Civil Law, University of Galway.
- Diploma in Corporate Fraud, Dublin City Colleges.
- Certificate in Commercial Mediation, Law Society of Ireland.
- LLM in Advanced Legal Practice, Leeds Beckett University.