Katie is a solicitor on Lavelle Partners Corporate and Commercial Team. Katie advises and assists on corporate M&A transactions including joint ventures, company sales and purchases, corporate restructures and business transfers. She is also experienced in drafting various commercial agreements such as shareholders agreements, service agreements and terms and conditions of trade.
Katie has a keen interest in intellectual property and regularly assists clients in relation to Irish, European and International trade mark registrations, oppositions and renewals. She has experience drafting various intellectual property agreements such as software development agreements, assignments of intellectual property and data protection policies for companies and employers.
- Law Society of Ireland
- Member of the Dublin Solicitors Bar Association (DSBA) Young Lawyers Committee.
- Bachelor of Laws (LLB), Maynooth 2015
- Certificate in Commercial Contracts, Law Society of Ireland, 2020
- Certificate in Media Law, Law Society of Ireland, 2020
- Certificate in Data Protection, Law Society of Ireland, 2022.