After qualifying as a solicitor in 2015, Jennifer gained significant experience working in general practice but always had a particular interest in property, probate and tax law. Jennifer joined Lavelle Partners in 2017 and since then she has specialised in property/conveyancing, personal estate and tax planning, wills and succession, administration of estates and contentious issues arising on probates. Her work includes the drafting and registration of Enduring Powers of Attorney and dealing with Ward of Court applications and she works very closely with a leading national homeless charity.
- Certificate in Assisted Decision Making Capacity
- Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP) Diploma (Exams completed May 2019)
- Admitted to the Roll of Solicitors (Ireland)
- Admitted to the Roll of Solicitors (England and Wales).
- Society of Trusts and Estate Practitioners (STEP)
- Admitted to the Law Society of Ireland
- Admitted to the Law Society of England and Wales.