Fiona is a Senior Associate Solicitor on the Property Team.
With dual qualifications in Ireland, England and Wales, Fiona has extensive experience providing advice to individuals and companies on a wide and varied range of Commercial, Landlord & Tenant, Residential and related transactions and disputes.
Fiona’s experience includes the sale & acquisition of offices, retail, restaurant and industrial units for private clients, companies and organisations, with related finance and lender security compliance, as well as franchise and licence agreements.
Fiona prides herself on being client focused but approachable and is also an advocate of dispute resolution.
- Currently acting for a charitable organisation.
- Refinance and acquisition of current and new premises for a well known grocery chain, with related commercial security & new alcohol licence.
- Advising numerous individuals & companies on all aspects of sale, purchase, leasing of industrial, retail, restaurant premises, including resolving complicated historical title and planning issues.
- Dealing with surrender, renewal and/or variation of FRI Leases for numerous well known shopping centres in and outside Dublin.
- Law Society of Ireland,
- Law Society of England & Wales,
- Diploma in Employment Law,
- Certificate in Commercial Contracts,
- Certificate in English & Welsh Property Law.