Ciara is a solicitor on the Commercial Litigation and Dispute Resolution Team. She advises on commercial disputes, property disputes, contractual disputes and debt recovery. Ciara has experience in all court jurisdictions and has acted for a wide range of clients including financial institutions, large corporations as well as private individuals.
- Acting for individual clients in building disputes, boundary disputes, planning disputes, nuisance actions, trespass and property damage claims.
- Acting for individuals in Plaintiff professional negligence cases against Solicitors, Accountants, Financial Advisors, Engineers, Architects, Surveyors.
- Acting for individuals in a variety of Plaintiff defamation actions.
- Experience in landlord and tenant disputes.
- Acting for large financial institutions in various litigation matters.
- Law Society of Ireland
- Law and Society (BCL), Dublin City University, 2014
- International Commercial Law (LLM), University College Dublin, 2015
- Certificate in Technology Law, Law Society of Ireland, 2020
- Certificate in Introduction to Commercial Mediation, Mediator Academy, 2020