Annabel is a solicitor in the Property Team specialising in the selling of residential and commercial properties whether via receiver or by mortgagee in possession.
Annabel also advises many financial institutions on the putting in place of additional security, reviewing security documentation and rectifying title issues. She is vastly experienced in acting for lending institutions in the arrangement of secured banking transactions with a special focus on commercial real estate finance.
- Law Society of Ireland
- Law Society of England and Wales
- Dublin Solicitors’ Bar Association
- BA in legal Studies and Taxation, Letterkenny Institute of Technology, 2002
- Diploma in Commercial Property, Law Society of Ireland, 2018.
- Diploma in Construction Law, Law Society of Ireland, 2021.