- BA in Legal Studies and Taxation – Letterkenny Institute of Technology
- Admitted on the roll of solicitors in Ireland 2016
- Admitted on the roll of solicitors in England and Wales 2016
- Diploma, Law Society of Ireland in Commercial Property 2018
Brief overview of my career:
I have extensive property experience ranging from the acquisition, financing and disposal of varying types of real estate assets. In particular, I act for both receivers and financial institutions in relation to the management and disposal of distressed assets.
Professional memberships & accreditations:
- Dublin Solicitors’ Bar Association
- Law Society of Ireland
What I offer my clients:
I am known for my relaxed and approachable manner in my work with my clients, this is very beneficial in what can be often viewed as stressful transactions to many.
Personal interests :