We are looking for an experienced Legal Executive to join our Debt Collection team. This is a busy role where you will be providing support to a team of fee-earners as well as working with your own clients.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Managing large volume of clients and files;
- Drafting letters and court documents;
- Preparing briefs;
- Liaising with counsel, third parties and court services;
- Managing routine correspondence and diary duties;
- Ensuring safe and efficient handling of confidential data.
Key qualities required:
- The ideal candidate should have one to five year’s experience working in a law firm;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Strong organisational and prioritisation skills;
- The ability to manage a busy workload supporting fee earners within the team;
- Strong IT Skills including competency in Word, Excel, Outlook and experience of case management systems (Keyhouse is an advantage).
- Excellent attention to detail;
- A team player with a desire to learn.
If you wish to apply for this role, please email a CV and cover letter to [email protected].