We are looking for a Commercial Litigation Solicitor to join our award-winning Commercial Litigation Team based in Dublin 2.
The ideal candidate will have at least two years’ post-qualification experience, ideally in commercial litigation.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Managing litigation caseloads in all courts to include drafting pleadings, liaising with counsel (where applicable) and management of case files to conclusion.
- Working with senior department members on a variety of litigation matters.
- Interpreting, analysing and advising clients on relevant case law and legislation.
- Management of the client relationship.
- Advising clients on alternative dispute resolution (ADR) options and participating in mediations and arbitrations.
- Advising clients on how to resolve disputes effectively.
Key skills and experience:
- Minimum of two years’ PQE in commercial litigation.
- Highly organised with a proven ability to manage a busy caseload.
- Adept at client relations.
With over 35 years in business, Lavelle Partners LLP have a reputation for achieving results for commercial and private clients. Our award-winning team, based in Dublin 2, provide quality legal services in five specialist legal sectors – property, commercial litigation, and dispute resolution, corporate and commercial, employment law and private litigation.
While providing legal services is our focus, it is how we deliver them that sets us apart. Our goal is to provide practical legal advice in a straightforward, uncomplicated manner, to deliver on the promises we make to our clients.
If you wish to apply for this role, please email a CV and cover letter to email@example.com