We’re looking for a Receptionist to join our busy law firm based in Dublin 2.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Managing the firm’s busy phone line, directing calls, logging enquiries, and ensuring our clients’ calls and messages are managed.
- Administrative duties including managing couriers, filing and post.
- Maintaining the reception and boardroom areas.
- Meeting and greeting clients.
- Managing boardroom and partner diaries.
Key skills, experience, and personal attributes:
- Friendly and professional manner.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Fluent spoken and written English.
- Experience with diary management and case management systems.
- Experience in a law firm an advantage.
About Lavelle Partners
With over 35 years in business, Lavelle Partners LLP have a reputation for achieving results for commercial and private clients. Our award-winning team, based in Dublin 2, provide quality legal services in five specialist legal sectors – property, commercial litigation, and dispute resolution, corporate and commercial, employment law and private litigation.
If you wish to apply for this role, please email a CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.