We are looking for an experienced Legal Secretary to join our Debt Recovery Team. This is a busy role where you will be providing support to a team of fee-earners.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- digital dictation,
- preparing briefs,
- utilising case management system,
- liasing with counsel, third parties and court services,
- managing routine correspondence and diary duties,
- ensuring safe and efficient handling of confidential data.
Key qualities required:
- The ideal candidate should have one to three years of experience working in a law firm.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organisational and prioritisation skills.
- The ability to manage a busy workload supporting fee earners within the team.
- Strong IT Skills including competency in Word, Excel, Outlook and experience of case management systems (Keyhouse is an advantage) and excellent numeracy skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- A team player with a desire to learn.
About Lavelle Partners
With over thirty years in business, Lavelle Partners LLP have developed an unparalleled reputation for achieving results for commercial and private clients. Our award-winning team provide quality legal services in five specialist legal sectors – commercial litigation and dispute resolution, corporate and commercial, employment law, property and private litigation.
While providing legal services is our focus, it’s how we deliver them that sets us apart.
Our goal is to provide practical legal advice in a straightforward, uncomplicated manner, to deliver on the promises we make to our clients.
If you wish to apply for this role, please email a CV and cover letter to [email protected].