Emer is a Senior Associate on our Litigation and Dispute Resolution Team. She specialises in the areas of employment law, litigation and medical negligence. She is experienced in a wide range of litigation matters on behalf of a range of clients from individuals to companies and financial institutions in the District, Circuit High Courts.
Emer advises on the full spectrum of Employment Law and Human Resources, drafting and reviewing employment contracts and putting relevant procedures in place, such as disciplinary, grievance, dignity in the workplace and health and safety.
She also advises on the legal issues surrounding termination of employment and redundancy related packages. She is an experienced practitioner in the WRC where she represents both employers and employees
- University College Dublin Honours B.A.
- Certificate in Higher Court Civil Advocacy from the Law Society of Ireland
- Member of the Employment Law Association of Ireland
- Member of the Family Lawyers Association
- Member of Law Society of Ireland.