- University College Dublin Honours B.A.
- Certificate in Higher Court Civil Advocacy from the Law Society of Ireland
Brief overview of my career
As a solicitor in our Litigation Department, I specialise in the areas of Employment Law, Litigation, Personal Injury and Medical Negligence. I am experienced in a wide range of litigation matters on behalf of a range of clients from individuals to companies and financial institutions in the District, Circuit High Courts.
I advise on the full spectrum of Employment Law and Human Resources, drafting and reviewing employment contracts and putting relevant procedures in place, such as disciplinary, grievance, dignity in the workplace and health and safety.
I also advise on the legal issues surrounding termination of employment and redundancy related packages. I am an experienced practitioner in the WRC where I represent both Employer and Employee clients.
Professional memberships and accreditations:
- Member of the Employment Law Association of Ireland
- Member of the Family Lawyers Association
- Member of Law Society of Ireland.