About Lavelle Partners
With over thirty years in business, Lavelle Partners LLP have developed an unparalleled reputation for achieving results for commercial and private clients. Our award-winning team, based in Dublin 2, provide quality legal services in five specialist legal sectors – property, commercial litigation and dispute resolution, corporate and commercial, employment law and private litigation.
While providing legal services is our focus, it’s how we deliver them that sets us apart. Our goal is to provide practical legal advice in a straightforward, uncomplicated manner, to deliver on the promises we make to our clients.
We are looking for a Legal Executive to join our busy Conveyancing Team. The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years’ experience in conveyancing, skilled in managing a large caseload and supporting a team of fee earners.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Managing a large caseload with pre-set guidelines from the beginning to the closing stages of the process.
- Daily, weekly and monthly client operational, performance updates and reporting.
- Building strong client relationships.
- Legal research.
- Providing support for a team of fee earners.
- Taking dictation and drafting letters.
- Dealing with Land Registry.
- Managing routine correspondence.
- Managing administrative duties.
- File management including hard and soft copy filing and ensuring safe and efficient handling of confidential data.
- Working to team-oriented goals.
- Ensuring compliance with data security guidelines and legislation.
Key skills and experience:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience working as a Legal Executive on a busy conveyancing team;
- Experience working with multiple clients;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Strong organisational and prioritisation skills;
- The ability to manage a busy workload supporting lawyers within the team;
- A high level of competence in Word, Excel, Outlook, experience of case management systems (Keyhouse is an advantage);
- Excellent attention to detail;
- A team player with a positive attitude.
If you wish to apply for this role, please email a CV and cover letter to [email protected].