We are looking for a Legal Secretary to join our Conveyancing Team. The ideal candidate will have at least 2 – 3 years’ experience in conveyancing.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Providing support for a team of fee earners;
- Taking dictation and drafting letters;
- dealing with Land Registry;
- managing routine correspondence;
- managing administrative duties such as diaries and chasing correspondence;
- file management including hard and soft copy filing and ensuring safe and efficient handling of confidential data.
Key skills and experience:
- minimum 2 – 3 years’ experience working in conveyancing
- excellent communication and interpersonal skills, especially telephone manner;
- strong organisational and prioritisation skills;
- the ability to manage a busy workload supporting lawyers within the team;
- a high level of competence in Word, Excel, Outlook, experience of case management systems (Keyhouse is an advantage);
- excellent attention to detail;
- a team player with a positive attitude.
If you wish to apply for this role, please email a CV and cover letter to [email protected].