Corporate Restructuring & Receiverships
Our insolvency and corporate restructuring group, headed by Managing Partner, Michael Lavelle, regularly advises and represent clients and insolvency practitioners in relation to contentious and non-contentious corporate restructuring and insolvency matters.
Our firm works with liquidators, receivers, examiners, businesses and individuals, advising on corporate restructuring for over thirty years Whether we are acting for an insolvency practitioner or a company, our team understands the underlying factors behind and options available to achieve strategic restructuring.
We advise insolvency practitioners and companies on the options available and on the actions which it is necessary for insolvency practitioners and directors to take. Our team will assess the options and advise on the best alternatives, whether we are advising insolvency practitioners, directors or companies.
Where directors and companies are seeking to restructure a company and considering a liquidation, receivership or examinership due to losses or cash-flow difficulties, we can assist in advising on a change in business strategy and the corporate restructuring options which are available. Corporate restructuring is a complex area of law requiring specialist skills to understand the range of possibilities available. Our team has the ability to tap into the combined legal expertise of our full-service law firm and can make recommendations which may not have been previously considered and are assessed from all legal perspectives, including corporate law, employment law, commercial property law, debt and asset recovery and insolvency law.
Our Receivership & Corporate Restructuring Services
Depending on the current structure and geography of a company, we will assist in advising on the best strategy for dealing with assets of a company, sales of a going concern, liquidations, receiverships, examinerships and other options.
Lavelle Partners have a strong track record in assisting companies encountering serious challenges to continue to operate under a new structure, business model or funding arrangement. We can help insolvency practitioners and businesses to achieve a positive outcome for a business.
We can assist you with:
- Receiverships and corporate restructurings
- Court liquidations
- Creditors meetings
- Employees’ rights
- Voluntary liquidations.
Why Choose Lavelle Partners?
- We have a wealth of practical experience in relation to receiverships and corporate restructuring in Ireland. We are a business law firm and will work tirelessly to ensure your business interests are represented and goals achieved.
- We have successfully assisted and represented many large corporate clients considering and undertaking receiverships or corporate restructuring.
- We have existing relationships with a network of advisers which we can leverage to your advantage in any financial restructuring.
- We are personally invested in our clients’ success. As such, we help you tackle problems and capitalise on opportunities swiftly. If a conventional solution does not achieve your objectives, we will challenge the conventional way and find an alternative way of creating a result that works for you.
- Our team conforms to the latest standards in data protection, confidentiality, cyber-security, and financial fraud – as such, you can be assured your matter is in the safest possible hands.
What our clients say
‘The team at Lavelle Partners are among the very best when it comes to strategy. They have a wealth of experience in insolvency litigation.’
The Legal 500, 2021
‘The senior insolvency partner has very significant insolvency experience, combined with clear communications and commercial acumen makes for excellent advice.’
The Legal 500, 2021
‘Significant specialised insolvency experience and clear communications.’
The Legal 500, 2021
For further information on how we can help you with receiverships & corporate restructuring in Ireland matters in Ireland and the EU, please contact Lavelle Partners in confidence on (01) 644 5800.